Saturday, September 25, 2004

That's what roommates are for (and apartment alliance members too)

I found that if you live together in a house with some people, sooner or later you will see the different facets of those people's characters.

In my apartment's case, it is my roommates who found out so many insecurities in my personality. Ching Hui knows what actually lies behind my smile, my independent-tough-go-to-hell attitude, and my anger management face. She said to me once that I have some kind of two personalities in me. Gee, I feel like I'm having a split personality or something. That also goes to the members of my apartment alliance, especially Cipto and Raymond. They know the facet of my personality that not many of my friends know. Just this week, one of them experienced the other side of Neny, and that created a not-really-pleasant incident (I am thankfully relieved that it is over now, and I wish it had never happened. I'm so sorry and I feel terrible! You're such an Angel!)

And I feel totally comfortable with that. There are only few people with whom I comfortably share this side of me, and they are definitely those. With that, I thank them all, wholeheartedly. I just hope that I can be similarly understanding to their personality, as they always try to understand me.

Thank you, Guys, for being understanding and patient all this time...