Friday, September 24, 2004

Ames version of "Friends"

Guys,

On the retrospect of the apartment alliance that we have, I'm feeling like we have another version of the TV series "Friends" here in Ames. Three guys, three girls, a series of events. Geeee....


pic courtesy of Friends official website


Now, of course, I want to be Rachel! Me: beautiful, romantic, huahahhaahha...but I guess, I can be Phoebe too because of the silliness part, plus the I-dont-care attitude. So I nominate Lavin to be Rachel. Now, in Ching Hui's case, it's a little bit difficult. I can imagine her being Monica, with all the hassle of decorating the room and being specific about where her stuffs are.

In the case of guys...hmmm...Who's going to be the smoky-eyes sensitive Ross? I guess I will pick Raymond due to our regular night conversation about all those silly craps of emotional vent. And Chandler...no one but Donny will be perfect for the position. And Joey! Aha, the silliness, the up and down emotion, the jolly nature, Cipto is the man!

So, how's that, people? Are we in for another episode of Ames Friends?